The Ministry of Transport test (more usually: MOT) is an annual test of car safety and roadworthiness applicable to most vehicles over a certain age in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
The MOT test certificates are currently issued in Great Britain under the auspices of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), an agency within the Department for Transport. MOT refers to the inspection itself.
The actual designation for the pass certificate is VT20.
We specialise in all makes and models of vehicles, all our work is guaranteed, and carried out by staff who are trained to an independent professional standards, so your vehicle is in safe hands.
We are able to offer our customers affordable, fixed and fair repair prices, such as brakes, tyres, steering, suspension, exhaust and much more, we will only quote for necessary repairs to your vehicle and nothing more...
We understand that getting your vehicle repaired can be an unexpected expense, so we are committed to provide honesty, integrity and trust in the service we provide to you.
Rother District and Lewes District Taxi Drivers are required to have 1 MOT per year and a Compliancy/Hackney test every 6 months on their vehicles.
Tonbridge Borough Taxi Drivers are required to have a 6 monthly combined MOT and Compliancy test on their vehicles.
Your vehicle will only need to be with us for approximately 1 hour, minimizing the time your vehicle is off the road.
Our competitive rates see you get the most out of your Taxi and our Independent and unbiased testing, gives you peace of mind that your taxi is not only safe on the road but is also comfortable for your customers.
Lost or Damaged the MOT Certificate or do you need a duplicate MOT Certificate?
We can provide a certificate for your Lost, Damaged or Duplicate MOT Certificate by Post.
- Daveys Lane,
- Opening Hours:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 08:00 - 17:30
- Late Opening:
Saturday: 13:00 - 17:30
Commitment to our customers
- Repairs - We DON'T do repairs and will give an unbiased assessment of your vehicle.
- Independent - We will give our Customers objective and impartial advice on actions required should their vehicle not meet MOT requirements.
- Qualified MOT Testers - Our trained and experienced MOT Testing Staff seek to make the MOT process an efficient and stress-free one.
- Free Retests - Within 10 working days retests are free.
- Discount - Our Customers will always receive a discount on the maximum price set by VOSA.
- Friendly and courteous - We value each Customer and will seek to make their visit a pleasant experience, we would like each one to return.
- Free help - We will, where appropriate and practical make minor adjustments to assist a Customer's vehicle in passing its MOT.
- Credit Cards - We accept most UK credit cards for payment.
What our customers have to say?
Nice guys, did the job and helped recommend a garage to carry out works
Lewes - 11 Jul 2017
Excellent service, fair mot test centre as they aren't looking to do work on your car. Turn up on time and in less than an hour drive away. And a good price charged
Lewes - 09 Jul 2017
Perfect service and great guys. Thank you.
Lewes - 09 Jul 2017
I have been coming to you for many years with my various cars and friends and this is entirely due to excellent service I always receive. Many thanks.
Lewes - 08 Jul 2017
Quick appointment and quick, highly-efficient service.
Lewes - 05 Jul 2017